Entering in semester online grades
This article explains how to enter in the online grade as a semester grade only. You need to do a manual override.
See the screenshots below.
1) Select the grade book for the class.
2) Select Students and the student whose grade you are entering.
3) Make sure that you are in S2 in the upper right hand column. Manually enter the letter grade. The percent is not needed because BYU's grading scale does not always match ours. The student gets the letter grade that they earned.
4) To check you have entered the grade correctly, go to the Grading tab and click on All Reporting Terms
5) You should see a grade in S2 and not in the Q3, Q4, and E2 columns.